Where can I buy tickets to a show?
Tickets to shows hosted at The Sunflower Lounge can be purchased here (link to the sunflower lounge seetickets landing page) or on the door during the event, subject to availability.
Do I have to print my e-tickets or print at home tickets?
You do not have to print your tickets – you can show your tickets from your mobile devices.
Is the venue accessible?
The venue entrance is downstairs from the bar/main area. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of the event for more information on disability access at the venue.
Where is The Sunflower Lounge?
Our venue is at the heart of Birmingham city centre and next to the Chinese Quarter on Smallbrook Queensway. We are a stone’s throw away from Grand Central train station and Bullring Shopping Centre.
Can I hire The Sunflower Lounge for a private event?
Yes, please get in touch with email@example.com for more information, availability and costs.
What are your age restrictions?
Thursday, 18+ Friday & Saturday.
Please provide ID when requested for proof of age upon arrival, at the bar and at venue access/box office.
What is your ID Policy?
Anyone who looks to be under the age of 25 years will be challenged to prove his or her age to buy alcohol. The venue operates Challenge 25. Please ensure you bring ID to the venue. Accepted forms of ID are Drivers License (full or provisional), or a Passport (valid) or Citizenship Card with the PASS hologram and SIA logo. Any ID found to be fraudulent will be confiscated and handed over to the police.
What is your drugs policy?
The Sunflower Lounge takes a zero tolerance policy towards drugs in relation to possession, dealing or using.
Any substances found will be seized and logged, and handed over to the police, in the case that Management and security feel it necessary police will be called to the venue.
What are your admissions, refusals and ejections policy?
In accordance with licensing laws, the venue has the right to refuse admission without providing a reason.
If you have consumed alcohol prior to arrival & appear to be in an intoxicated state or behave inappropriately in the queue or in view of the venue staff you may be refused entry without a refund.
Crowd surfing and the throwing of drinks are strictly prohibited in the venue and those who do this will be ejected without a refund.
What is your customer policy?
- Current licensing laws are strictly enforced
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission, and customers may be subject to a search on entry.
- Ticket holders may be subject to search – any person found in possession of weapons or controlled substances of any description will be refused entry and/or the items seized will be logged and handed over to the Police.
- All tickets are non refundable unless a show is cancelled or rescheduled, please contact your place of purchase if this occurs.
- Ticket holders consent to any filming and sound recordings as members of the audience
- Ticket holders may be subject to continuous sound levels which may cause potential damage to hearing.
- Ticket holders may be exposed to strobe lights, if you have any queries of the show you are attending about this please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The management can not be held responsible for lost or stolen tickets.
- A no re-admission policy is strictly enforced.
- No professional type audio/visual or any digital recording equipment will be allowed into the venue unless gained permission/access.
- No bottles, cans, alcohol or food is to be brought into the venue.
- Strictly no smoking or vaping in the venue, there is a space outside of the venue for customers to smoke/vape.
- No entry fees will be refunded following ejection or refused entry.
- Any person found throwing drinks in the venue will be removed from the premises without refund and may be liable for damages caused to equipment.
Is The Sunflower Lounge a safe space?
Yes, The Sunflower Lounge is a venue for people to enjoy music without fear of harassment or discrimination. We welcome diversity in our audience and work to create a safe space for everyone present; in return, we ask that you respect these values and each other.